Thursday, January 21, 2010

EOC Week 2- My Demograph

I am a Gen Yer. Born in 1990 and I agree with what they say about Gen Yers. I believe I fit in, if not all the categories, I fit in most. It says that researchers have found Gen Yers to be impatient. If I want something I want it to be available to me right away or within the month, especially since my interests are almost always changing. I want it while I still have an interest in it. I believe I am very family-oriented, I love spending time with family and I really liked my childhood, wishing sometimes that I could go back to my time in elementary school. It was one of the best times of my life, at least that’s what I think. I may be a little iffy on the inquisitive part, of course people are curious but as long as it works I really don’t care how. I believe I am opinionated, I like people to know how I feel about something and I like to share my ideas sometimes. If I am able to give an opinion I probably will give it. Being diverse may be something that I am. I can strike up a conversation or friendship with anyone if I want to. I really don’t care what people look like or who their family is. I like to have a somewhat plan of what I am going to do so I may be a good time manager, but I am a really bad procrastinator. Street smart? Hmm maybe, I’m not really sure about that one. I have a myspace and facebook, so I would say yes to being connected. Well that’s it, researchers have really hit things right on the money, for the most part anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment