Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 3 EOC- Great Customer Service

I had a hard time thinking of a time when I had great customer service. Nothing came off the top of my head, but I do know I have had some. Then it came to me, it just hit me. One day my mom took my sister and I to the mall so that I could get a sweater or something because it was getting cold out. We happened to go into Forever 21. I saw all these necklaces that I “just had to have.” My mom felt that she was going to spoil me that day cause she got me just about every necklace I wanted, and there were a lot. So moving on we walked up to the checkout line and my stupid self, just dropped all of the necklaces onto the counter. They got all tangled together into a giant ball of fake silver and gold paint. Yeah that’s right they weren’t the expensive stuff. It took forever to get them untangled but the checkout guy who was helping us untangle them didn’t seem upset at all. In fact we were all laughing at what I did, trying to untangle them without ripping them in half before I got to pay for them. I think I was expecting for him to be annoyed or to tell us that we need to go somewhere else to untangle them because we were holding up the line. Instead he was joking around with us and laughing. I don’t think most people would have done that and I really appreciated it. I think he was just a nice person and wanted to get a nice laugh in before his work day got boring and busy again. I remember this day because the day was just fantastic and it’s nice to make someone laugh to cheer them up when they are feeling low or bored, even for a couple of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment