Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 4 EOC Superbowl Commerical



My favorite Superbowl commercial is by Coca-Cola, it is titled Happiness Factory. I like that it’s pretty much all fantasy. It shows your bottle of coke that you get from the vending machine is magical. Every bottle is made with love and creativity and everyone loves Coca-Cola. I love that the commercial takes you on an adventure while the coke is being put together and in the vending machine and really makes you want to go to a vending machine to get yourself a coke just to wonder if your bottle of coke is being made the exact same way. I think it is effective because it is so creative that everyone is going to want to stop and watch the commercial. This commercial appeals to everyone, kids love the fantasy and will want to get a coke in hopes that their coke is being made just like on TV. Adults know if they like coke or not but the creativity of the commercial makes you respect Coca-Cola for their willingness to try something new that hasn’t been done before. I also find the creativity and fantasy of the commercial very appealing. I love watching it and would love to watch it many more times to come. I hope Coca-Cola continues on with the ideas and stays along the same process, for a little while at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment