Thursday, February 18, 2010

EOC- Week 6 Favorite Soup

I like soup, but there are some soups that are better than others. I really like vegetable soup, for the chucky potato pieces and the vegetable broth. I like it because it is chunky and has many different flavors in it. Anytime I go into a restaurant I usually try to get vegetable soup. The vegetable taste fresh and they are soft. I like the taste of the broth and the way it slides down my throat with a rich taste of vegetable in it. I really like vegetables so the soup hits my taste buds like an explosion. The vegetable beef is also good as well, it’s just like vegetable soup but has bits of beef in it. The beef adds some flavor into the soup and just gives a little kick into your soup than just having vegetables in it. It also adds some extra protein into your meal. Chunky soups are better in my opinion due to the texture and the new flavors you receive from each bite you take.

If I were to come up with a new Campbell’s soup, I would suggest a cheddar potato and bacon soup. It would almost be like a baked potato. It would be exceptionally cheesy, with big chunks of potato and pieces of salty bacon. If you would like the more baked potato feel you could add sour cream on top of your soup. The soup would be thick with tons of texture and be absolutely delicious. A baked potato reminds me of a home cooked meal and is a comfort food for me as me as well as many others. It would be great addition to any kitchen pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment